BREWTON CITY SCHOOLS
Welcome to the Federal Programs' Page
In this section you will find information regarding a variety of federal education programs directly linked to Brewton City Schools. In addition, if you are searching for information regarding the following:
- Our school district's current federal programs and allocations of funds
- Our school district's Statement of Non-Discrimination
- Our school district's Title I Plan
- Our school district's Parents Right to Know procedures
- Our school district's Parent Involvement Plan
- Our school district's Policy and Procedures for Homeless, Migrant, Immigrant, and Limited English Proficient Students
BREWTON CITY SCHOOLS’ FEDERAL PROGRAMS
A federal program based on the number of poverty (low income) students. This funding has been used to provide supplemental instructional services at the middle school and the elementary school.
A program based upon enrollment with the focus of class reduction and to promote professional development of teachers. This funding is used at Brewton Middle School.
A program based upon census poverty data. This funding has been used to fund a partial teacher unit at T.R. Miller High School.
Carl D. Perkins
A program based upon enrollment designed for vocational and career technical education programs. These funds go to Escambia County toward the cost of TRM student enrollment at the Escambia-Brewton Career/Technical Center.